Crispy Baked Carrot Fries Recipe
How to Make Crispy Baked Carrot Fries
- Preheat oven 220°C (or 200°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash and dry carrots (no need to peel if you don’t want to). Cut carrots into finger-sized batons.
- Place carrots in a bowl and add olive oil, paprika, oregano, cornflour, cumin, salt and pepper. Using tongs, mix well ensuring all carrots are well coated.
- Place on baking tray in a single layer, ensuring the carrot batons aren’t touching each other. Place in oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until tender. Carefully turn the carrots halfway through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley and season lightly with salt if required.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen