Gluten Free Pizza with Baby Spinach, Feta & Rocket Recipe
How to Make Gluten Free Pizza with Baby Spinach, Feta & Rocket
- To prepare dough, mix flour, salt and sugar. Make a well, add olive oil, baking soda, lemon juice and warm water mix until combined together.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 10 mins until smooth.
- Lightly oil your bowl and place dough into middle, place cling wrap over the dough loosely.
- Allow to rest for 2 hours in a warm environment.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan forced oven)
- Divide the dough into two balls, using baking paper on your bench - roll out each dough into pizza shape.
- Spray the pizza trays and place the pizza tray upside down on top of dough, carefully place your hand under baking paper and flip it over while holding the tray.
- Using a fork, prick the dough all over and bake for 10 mins.
- While pizza base is baking, lay out all of your ingredients.
- Remove pizza base from oven and assemble toppings. Spread basil pesto on the base, pizza cheese, baby spinach, red onion and feta cheese.
- Cook for a further 10-15 mins until golden brown.
- Garnish pizza with rocket and drizzle fig balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately, on a pizza board or plate.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen