Chunky Apricot Chicken Recipe
How to Make Chunky Apricot Chicken
- Place chicken in a bowl with flour, salt and pepper. Toss chicken to coat. Shake off excess flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in pan. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons of onion, ginger, garlic, cumin and paprika. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add jam and stock and mix well.
- Return chicken to pan and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add tinned apricot halves, juice and dried apricots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
RECIPE courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen