Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta Recipe
How to Make Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Cut 500g of chicken thigh fillets into sliced pieces
- Place chicken into frypan and brown until cooked
- At the same time that you are cooking the chicken place 300g of Penne pasta into boiling water and cook.
- While the chicken is frying and the pasta is cooking, slice the sundried tomato and shallots
- Take chicken off the stove once it is cooked
- Sautee the mushrooms in the frypan for 1-2 minutes in ½ tablespoon of pesto
- Drain the penne pasta into a colander once cooked and place back into a large saucepan
- Add cooked chicken, sliced sundried tomatoes and shallots, 300mls of thickened cream, 4 tablespoons of pesto and mix on a low heat until combined.
- Once fully combined serve to eat
- Garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
*Recipe courtesy of ALDI Mum