How to Make Crispy Skin Salmon with Citrus Salad
- Pat dry salmon and place on a plate, skin-side up. Sprinkle skin with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan until just starting to smoke. Add a splash of olive oil and add salmon, skin-side down. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes until skin is golden brown.
- Flip salmon, flesh-side down and turn the heat down to the lowest setting. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes for medium to well done.
- Set salmon aside to rest.
- Roughly chop the dill leaves. In a large bowl toss together rocket leaves, dill, orange wedges and red onion slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, red wine vinegar and a teaspoon of salt. Drizzle over salad.
- Serve salmon and salad immediately.