How to Make Goats Cheese Chicken
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180°C for fan forced oven)
- Mix the diced apple, goat's cheese, parsley and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Lay 4 chicken thighs out flat, dive the mixture into four, put the mixture in the middle of each thigh.
- Roll them up.
- Wrap slices of Prosciutto Di Parma Ham around each thigh.
- Place into Baking Tray and bake for 40 mins.
- Whilst they are cooking boil the potatoes in salted water for about 15 mins until tender.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Cook the peas as per packet directions – keep hot.
- Saute the mushrooms in a saucepan with the butter for a few mins, then add the mushroom sauce and some black pepper.
- Serve sauce along side the chicken thighs, potatoes and peas.