Maple Chicken Recipe
How to Make Maple Chicken
- Using a meat mallet, hammer chicken breast with flat side of meat mallet evenly. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat fry pan with olive oil over medium heat, add chicken and cook. Once chicken is cooked transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add butter to fry pan and melt, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add maple syrup, wine, and balsamic vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes until mixture thickened slightly.
- Return chicken to pan and coat chicken in sauce, add parsley and serve, with your favourite vegetables or salad.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen