Naked Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe
How to Make a Naked Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C for fan forced ovens). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice both chicken breasts in half (so you have 4 pieces). Trim as required.
- In a bowl, combine burrito seasoning and oil. Add the chicken and toss to coat well. Place chicken onto the lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat the brown rice and quinoa mix, following packet directions.
- Assemble each bowl. Add rice and quinoa mix to one side, then corn and beans to the other side of bowl. Slice each chicken breast and place on top of bowl, in the centre. Add lettuce to one side of chicken, then tomatoes to the other.
- Serve with a wedge of lime (and chipotle mayonnaise if desired).
Recipe: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen