How to Make Pasta with Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce
- Cook pasta until al dente, then drain and set aside.
- Pan fry bacon until lightly browned, then pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat.
- Add mushrooms and peas, then cook on medium for 2 minutes. Add the cream and stir in the grated grana padano cheese.
- Bring mixture to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Add pasta to the pan, toss thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with additional grated cheese, if desired.
- Toss and serve.