Pork & Chorizo Spanish Style Rice Recipe
How to Make Pork and Chorizo Spanish Style Rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, tossing often, until sealed. Transfer to a plate.
- Add chorizo, onion and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Add capsicum and paprika to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Stir in rice and cook for 2 minutes until the grains begin to turn white and are well coated in oil. Stir in wine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add stock and canned tomatoes, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, and stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until rice is almost tender,
- Add pork and cook, uncovered until hot. Stir through olives and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Pork