How to Make Potato, Spinach & Chickpea Curry
- Finely chop the garlic and slice onions.
- Add oil to a large pan, then fry the garlic and onions on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat up and add the potatoes, add the spices and stir to coat the veg, cook for 3-4 minutes stirring constantly to toast the spice.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, and add 200ml water.
- Simmer on a low heat for 1hr to 1 ½ hours until the potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan; turn the heat up and cook for a further 20-30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add in the bag of spinach and stir until it starts to wilt.
- Finish with roughly chopped coriander, if desired.