How to Make Prawn Risotto
- Put the rice into a large , heavy based saucepan, with butter and onion and cook on low until softened.
- Add stock, a cup at a time and stir frequently until each cup of liquid is absorbed, before you add the next one.
- Once you have used half of the stock add in the sliced mushrooms so they cook through with the rice and liquid.
- Before the last cup of liquid is added, toss in the prawns. Continue to stir and absorb liquid and cook prawns.
- *Add in parmesan cheese if you like and stir through.
- Season well with black pepper and serve. (Let sit for 2 mins before serving).