Salmon and Prawn Hot Pot Recipe
How to Make a Salmon and Prawn Hot Pot
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add the oil. Cook the salmon, skin-side down for 3-4 minutes or until the skin is crisp. Turn the salmon over and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden and just cooked. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add the butter to the pan and soften. Add the prawns to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat, or until cooked. Keep warm while you prepare the sauce.
- Finely chop the sundried tomato strips. Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the spinach and chopped sundried tomatoes. Cook for 1 minute or until the spinach wilts. Add the cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes until reduced and thickened slightly. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile steam caulifower florets, until just tender. Add the cooked salmon and prawns to the sauce and reheat. Add in additional spinach leaves and cauliflower florets and stir through.
- To serve: scattered with dill sprigs
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen
*Under $10 per serve, excludes pantry staples. Full recipe and info on aldi.com.au/recipes (and assumes meal for 2 adults and 2 children).
Based on prices as at 18/5/22. Prices may vary.