Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo Recipe
How to Make Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Chorizo
- Blanch Brussels sprouts in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in frypan over medium heat. Add olive oil and chorizo cook for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add garlic and paprika and cook for 2 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add shallots and balsamic glaze and stir through mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Serve with a garnish of fresh rosemary.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen