How to Make Warm Sweet Potato Salad
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frypan and sauté the sweet potatoes for 10-15 minutes, tossing occasionally until browned and cooked.
- Add onion to the potatoes and cook for a few minutes, then add the kale leaves and cook, stirring, until wilted.
- Add the nuts and sundried tomato pesto to the pan and stir through. Set aside.
- Microwave the brown rice and quinoa mix as per the directions on the pack.
- In a large bowl, stir the brown rice and quinoa with a fork to separate the grains. Add the sweet potato mix and stir gently to bring the ingredients together.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.