Banana, Blackberry and Granola Muffins
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (140ºC fan forced). Sift flour and bicarb soda into a large mixing bowl, then add the sugar and coconut oil.
- Whisk egg and milk in a small bowl and add to the mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Fold through banana and blackberries.
- Lightly grease a large muffin tray. The mixture should make 14-18 muffins.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tin(s) and sprinkle a small amount of the toasted muesli over each muffin.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey and more fresh blackberries.