Seafood Sensation Burger Recipe
How to make a Seafood Sensation Burger
- For the tartare sauce, mix yogurt, chopped pickled cucumbers, dill, parsley and red onion together and set aside.
- Place a little vegetable oil into a frying pan, set over a medium-high heat.
- Dust the fish in the seasoned flour and shake to remove any excess. Place in the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked though and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place a frying pan or grill on a high heat and toast the insides of the hamburger buns.
- Place the burger bun bases on a board and top with a dollop of the tartare sauce. Add the fish, Qukes baby cucumber slices and dill sprigs. Top with the burger lids and serve with lemon wedges.
Tip: If you don’t have any Greek yogurt in the fridge, try substituting with mayonnaise.
Optional: You can substitute the basa with skinless Tasmanian salmon fillets.